Friday, May 10, 2013

Spring has sprung...


...see?!



I think it was Wednesday that we were looking at scattered thunderstorms through out the day.  The sun went away for a bit and then broke out in between the heavy, dark clouds.  I took a look out the front window and then booked it out the front door with my phone to take that shot above.  I love how the blossoms from the tree are touched by the sunlight while backed by the grey clouds.

Just a little share.  I have a Red Wings game on...and things keep happening...which is causing me to keep turning to the TV.  I'll catch y'all after the game!


post signature

3 comments:

Dana said...

What a gorgeous photo! I love the contrast between those lovely blossoms and the gray sky.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Michelle said...

Thanks so much! You have a great weekend too! :)

Stacy B. said...

Ok...what kind of tree is that??? We have 3 or 4 here at the new house and I love the blooms!